16 DEC 2018

Today wee had a free day! Before starting my journey here, I was busy studying and finishing finals for my fall semester at college, and when we got here we hit the ground running. I feel like I’ve been on the go for a few weeks straight with how much I needed to get done, so it was very nice to have some time to relax. I planned on sleeping in, but I get too restless after I wake up, so I ended up being awake at the normal time anyway. I decided to walk around the gardens and take some photos (indulging a few of the toucans!) after breakfast, but it got hot very fast, so I went back to the room to relax for the rest of the morning. After lunch, the entire group had plans to visit San Vito for the day, and even though it was very hot, we had a blast! A lot of the people in the group have fun facts about the town, so it was still a day of learning! The group I was with went to a grocery store, and bakery (amazing bread!), and a few different clothing stores! We were all admiring the clothes they had, and they were all very affordable! Most of us bought a few really cute articles of clothing. We walked around for a while before we met with the rest of the group at the pizzaria. The pizzaria had amazing pizza and pasta! I now know why the call it the number one pizza place in San Vito.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 DEC 2018

14 DEC 2018